2020 Tree Seedling Sale
Use promo code ForestsON when you checkout to receive a $0.25 discount on each tree in your order (a discount of $6.25/bundle). Funded by Forest Ontario's Over-the-Counter Tree Sales Program. Discount does not apply to shrubs.
2020 Sale Information
We are pleased to be partnering with Forests Ontario this year to offer a $0.25/seedling subsidy on all tree seedlings. To receive the subsidy, please enter the promo code: ForestsON. The subsidy will not be applied to shrubs.
All orders must be submitted by March 15, 2020.
Tree seedling pickup is tentatively planned for May 1-2, 2020, dependent on suitable soil temperatures.
Please choose one of the following two pickup locations when you checkout.
LINDSAY - Kawartha Conservation, Pick up Friday May 1, or Saturday May 2.
PORT PERRY - Willow Tree Farm, Pick up Friday May 1
Proceeds from the Seedling Sale supports stewardship programming.
Please consider the following items when placing your order:
1. Seedlings must be planted on properties within the Kawartha Watershed.
2. Seedlings are 1-3 years old and bare root (not containers or plugs).
3. Landowners must agree to not re-sell the trees and shrubs, i.e. commercial nurseries, promotional giveaways, wedding gifts etc. .
4. For orders exceeding $250.00 we require 50% payment at least 4 weeks prior to pickup to confirm the order.
5. We strive to complete each order as desired but factors outside of our control can sometimes require changes.
6. We are unable to guarantee or provide replacement stock.
7. Minimum order of 100 trees (4 units) to a maximum of 5 species.
8. Minimum order of 25 shrubs (1 unit) to a maximum of 5 species.
9. Single species orders are accepted.
Orders not within the above limits may incur additional costs for packaging.